jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday a good day to be inside - knitting and blogging.

The weather today has been very schizoid. Snow & rain this morning perpendicular to the ground. This afternoon, rain, wind and cold with black clouds on the north side of the building, sunny, windy and cold, cold on the south side. All in all, a good day to be inside knitting.

I got my yarn that I bought on EBay the other day. It was shipped very quickly from Denver. 50/50 Alpaca -wool, 10,000 yds on a 2+lb cone. So cool.

I also had bid on The Shetland Knitter's Notebook. I won!!! Yay! It's coming from the UK so it'll be a while yet.

I'm going to the Knit Night through Albuquerque Meet Up tonight. I think someone there will have a ball winder so I can wind off some of my huge cone. At least one ball will be a shawl. Others more shawls or socks..... hmmm, what else? Hmmmmm.

Oh, I forget to post pictures of my kitties but I will get their pics up soon. They Love helping me knit & crochet! I think that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

Hi Jeannie,
This is Agnes from Knitting in the Valley. I finally figured out the address of your blog and come here for a visit. Thanks for your kind words and compliments on my work.
You mentioned your frustrations on blogging ... I think sometimes it may not be your problem. Blogger has a good reputation of various kinds of problems with user posting. Yesterday, it uploaded the same post to my blog 3 times. The image software Hello is sharing the same reputation. I've been having problem these last few weeks. So, don't give up ... I think you've been doing great.
I like the colour of the big cone of yarn you got from eBay. I've been tempted to buy yarns like this but am not sure of their quality. Tell me if how they knit up.
If you want to comment on my page, you can click on "flowers in the vase" or "Blogger comment" or you can use the shoutbox on the sidebar. Wish to see you there and Happy Knitting.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home