jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Only in New Mexico

Only in New Mexico

This is Jim Baca's blog. He was Mayor of Albuquerque awhile back. I met him years ago at KOB-TV. As Mayor he was accessible by email and responded to my letter with grace, enthusiasm, and genuine interest.

He is still involved with the "city and government" side of life in Albuquerque so it will be good to read his blog and "keep up".

Thanks, Jim. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

what a great site! Thanks!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I just got to your site... from the web ring! You're in! :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger jeannie said...

YAY! This is going to be great! BTW, which one are you in the pic ? On the left or the right?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks! I'm on the left... the right's my kid brother, Steve. It looks like all the ring code works... thank God! It's only us 3 so far, but I'm going to see if I can't get this ring posted to a directory I found online. Looking forward to tomorrow and to having you guys over next week! Did you see that DVD I found? It's an up-to-date look at knitting and some demos, etc. I've had no luck drop spinning this week. Maybe we can figure it out tomorrow!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home