jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

In the Nothing is Sacred category.

Would you look at this? Just LOOK at this : go down the page to my Tomorrow, I promise entry. I got 3 comments. I thought, Oh wow, someone really was interested in my blog. But, nooooooooo, of Course Not! I GOT SPAMMED IN MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

Of all the scumbag things to do. I woudn't buy your stock if YOU paid me the 15 cents a share, or $10,000.00 a share.

DON'T SPAM MY COMMENTS or I will report you. I might do that anyway. You've gotten on my last nerve!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Last week I got spammed by a ceiling fan lightbulb blog. Ultra lame!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I just changed my blog so that posters have to type in a "read" word... to fool the bots. Maybe give that a whirl!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home