jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Estes Park Wool Market

Just some pictures for now and a little text.
Estes Park was wonderful.
Such a beautiful setting for workshops and fiber indulging.

The view from the high school of some of the mountains.

I'm looking at mountains about 10-12,000 ft. high. I was at about 7500 ft. at Estes Park.





This was the view out the window of the high school by our classroom. In the bottom right corner you can see the water of the lake.
The snow on the mountains is still so deep that you can't see trees up there. It's a concern as the summer heats up and the river rises. It's running very high through town as of now.

The classes were so good. I totally enjoyed myself, and I learned so much.
That's for the next post.

Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home