jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Friday, February 13, 2009

One Delivered, One to go.


A rug for someone I work with. She was saying that she needed some nice throw rugs. She's very happy with this one. One more to go.
I took this outside on a Saturday morning about 5 or 6 o'clock. I was surprised it came out so well. I thought the flash would really wash it out.

A scarf for a co-worker in Misti Alpaca fingering weight (sock weight) yarn. [see more on Ravelry JeannieF]
This was a thank you gift. She knows why.


While this isn't the best picture I've ever taken, it accurately shows the color of the yarn I'm using for these socks. This is the Back to Basics pattern from Knitty.com. It's a nice pattern -I only have been working on these for so long because of my own "stuff." You can read back through the archives and see why.
Now I'm on the final stretch -knitting the cuffs. They're toe up and will almost be ready to wear when I bind off. Just a few tails to weave in. ' Can't Wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home