jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Monday, September 12, 2005

So Busy. No time to Blog.

I've been SO busy - there's been no time to blog or catch up on my UFO's and FO's. I have plenty of each, let me tell ya.

I got three things entered in the State Fair last week. The baby hunter's cap a-la-Red-Green and the "Ugg" baby booties, my felted French Market bag and the crocheted bowl.

My beginning crochet class started this weekend as well. Saturday morning dawned sunny and bright. I got my stuff together for the class and got there at 9:00 am. The class starts at 10:30 and building doesn't open till 10:00. What, ME, anxious? Me!? Nahhhh....

The class is off to a good start. There were 23 out the 25 who signed up. Wow, I was busy but I got to everyone individually and was able to get most of them going. Next week will be better- I'll be more relaxed, everyone else will be too and we'll have more progress.

I'm having them bring in patterns they want to work on and we'll learn the stitches from their patterns if I don't teach them.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

Comment spam is so annoying isn't it? I think there's a way to have blogger require a "capcha" word now to type in to keep the automatic spam bots from hitting your comments.

Anyway, I had a question from someone on my site about my fleur de lis washcloth pattern and wondered if you would mind converting it to crochet when you got a chance?

http://www.egeltje.org/archives/fleur_de_lis_washcloth.php

Thanks!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home