jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I missed Tuesday.

I missed Tuesday knit group. I didn't want to miss, but too much was going on. Funeral, daughter to pick up after school so she didn't freeze, the third scarf to finish for a friend who ordered four(!), a total mess to deal with at home, and on and on: whine, whine.
I hate missing knitting group either on Tuesday or Saturday. I have no other "social life" so it's important to me.
I'm very grateful for my knitting friends, my family, near and far, and my distant friends.
So ready for Christmas break -I can't wait.
Pictures will come soon for the scarves and other stuff. ; ) That's it for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

We missed you last night, but it sounds like you're a *wee* bit busy these days!

You are SO RIGHT about the Pinon fires. MMMMMMMM.

Hang in there- I hope things ease up soon!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Will you be going to the Saturday knitting group? I was thinking of stopping by but I'm not sure of the time. Would be great to catch up seeing as though you missed Tuesday :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

TAG! You're it!

http://womanobsessed.blogspot.com/2005/12/birthday-goodness-and-meme.html

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home