jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Contest!

Skeins Her Way is having a contest. Go on over and enter. If you refer who told you about it, they might win a little somethin' too.
At any rate, she has a beautiful blog.

I have totally finished the baby hat to go with the sweater -wait till you see the tassels I put on the top. I don't care for Pom-Poms so I'm always trying to find other ways to "top" a hat. So pictures when I get it washed. I hope tomorrow.

Oh, and those of you who have been in the Saturday group for a Long time, I ran into Emma-Felixe's-Mom. She was in Satellite Tuesday and saw me. I wouldn't have recognized her because she's a blonde now but still a pretty as ever. Felix is soooo cute! He must be about 3 now (?) and his hair is still red. That face, that red hair, and those big brown eyes. Mmm, mmm. What a ladykiller already!
That's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home