jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Update on Knitting

You know, there are times when I think I never get anything done. I feel like I have all these projects to do and I've started them but I'm not finishing fast enough.

Then I go to knitting group to just knit like crazy and show my knitting friends what I've finished. The responses were "Wow, that's alot!" "You're a machine!" "You got a lot done!" Etc.

Boy, did I EVER need to hear that. Thank you to my knitting group(s) for the acknowledgement and confirmation that I. am. a. knitter. : ) Wooooo, hooo!

So here are pictures of the scarf garden. I've made 6 scarves already and have two more to go. The first one's picture is in a previous post.



And closeups of the centers:





So on to another project:
Fuzzy feet slippers for a sock exchange for my work Christmas party. Cast on today and I need to be done with them for the 14th. I'm promised that they don't take long at all. Auuggghhhh!
These are going to be really nice in Lamb's Pride Tahiti Teal. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I want some too.

That's all for now.

Oh, wait.

SHAMELESS PLUG!!!!!!

I'm teaching Beginning and Intermediate crochet at Continuing Education at UNM starting in January.
PLEASE TAKE MY CLASS! WE'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

Those look wonderful! That's such a clever pattern. And the fuzzyfeet won't take you long at all. You'll probably finish a sock in a night it really goes quickly.

See you tomorrow!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

These look so pretty! I LOVE them! After my Christmas craziness is over, I want to knit one for myself...can't wait to try the technique you used for the stamen. xx

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home