jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Friday, February 17, 2006

New Project (s)

Well, here's one -honest, there's a finished crocheted dishcloth under Bear :)











These are dishcloths and two Granny Squares for a charity project.






Right now there are some really pretty colors in Sugar 'n Cream "dish" cotton. I picked some up pre- no yarn pledge. I'm trying to make a dishcloth or two and some G-squares every week for gifts and charity. It's a nice change from long term projects.

Speaking of which, I'm on the Sixth repeat of Paisley Shawl! Yay. Almost half way.

A new project is Crocheted Socks. Here's my gauge swatch in Trekking. With a G hook I'm right on. :) I'm ready to start my first crocheted sock. I gotta post to the group now.




I've started the cable swatch for my FLAK and am about 15 rows in. I have to take pictures of it this weekend. I really like the yarn even if it is Red Heart - it's dusty teal and I. like. it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home