jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Stash Pictures













Here are some new pics of my stash. As I think about it, this only the stuff that's organized carefully. It doesn't include the stuff that I'm working on or in the other closet.

I'm still keeping to the no buying new yarn pledge but it's hard. I just figured it outand there's no event to save up for till approximately July ( the Egdewood Fiber Studio and Farm tour) and then Taos in October! I don't think I can go that long!!!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

whoa~ i am a rank amateur next to you! :-) good thing you're new mexico's fastest knitter! looks like you've got a lot of fun in store.

8:17 PM  
Blogger jeannie said...

LOL - too true. I accepted contributions, and I DO need to get busy and have LOOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS of fun.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home