jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Brioche stitch gone wonky.



badly shot, badly knit Brioche stitch Posted by Picasa
This was cast on about 2 AM in the ER at Women's Hospital on Monday night. My son went to a concert and got 'moshed' but good in the mosh pit. His eyebrow was laid open and we "Thought" it needed stitches. We waited till 4:30 and left after the medical staff took my son's blood pressure 5 times in four hours, but didn't stitch him up.
By 5:30 I had cleaned him up and butterfly-ed his eyebrow AT HOME. The family doctor said I did a great job and don't touch it -it was as good as anything they'd have done. NO stitches.
The rest was badly knit at group last night- after talking about doing brioche in the round, I didn't do a very good job ;). I think I was tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home