jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Monday, December 19, 2005

More FO's




Ok the last two Christmas Requests are DONE!!!!!!!!

Now on to Fuzzy Feet for me in Fuschia and Teal. And a So-Called Scarf, and work on my Paisley shawl and finish Joel's socks and cast on another pair of socks and Koigu, Cherry Tree Hill and Mountain Colors, and Lorna's Laces and there's more that comes to mind that's waiting to be socks, but, Really! and finish my sweater -jacket started way back in July and knit on the Cosy Shawl and a mohair scarf a'la Meg who shared her pattern with me when I was sick. And there's a Sonnet Sweater to knit for spring/summer and I could go on, but I think I'm getting as stressed out as I did working on the deadlines for Christmas, so I'll stop for now. Ahhhhh, wheeeeeeewwwwwww. ; )

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Those flowers are so pretty!

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

Jeannie! Look Lion Brand has a Shibori pattern!!
http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/klw-bobbleScarf.html

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home