jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Xmas Party Goodies!

Last night was the Christmas Party for the Saturday knit group, Knitters Not Quitters. It was fun! Emma went all out and opened her home to us. She recently moved into this house and it's just nice as can be.
The woodstove in the living room was just perfect to sit next to and knit. This is what I got from our exchange.


The bag is so cool and much bigger than it looked folded up.
I LOVE the stitch markers!
N got carried away, but I'm going to enjoy using these always. Thank you, N, and Thank You Emma.

We all had a great time. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

I always get carried away with those kinds of presents. But I'm always so happy to give good gifts :) Emma's house was so cozy and her little puppy was just too cute!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home