jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

UH, OH, Uh, Oh!!!!!

Alert! There is a Winter Wool event in Albuquerque this Weekend!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dead meat. I might MIGHT have to buy yarn {maybe there won't be any}. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh!!!!!! At the Zoo and Biopark from 10 - 2, there will be spinners, weavers, dyers. In front of the Cottonwood Cafe, the link says.
Here's the link:
http://www.cabq.gov/biopark/common/februaryevents.html#wool

Who else will be there? I hope to see some of my co-knitters and some of my knitting and crochet students.

Also there is a change for my Albuquerque Knit Knight group. We will be meeting today at Winnings Coffee shop from right after work till 7:00ish.

RB Winnings Coffee House - 111 Harvard SE (near UNM) Actually just across from UNM.

Pictures of my FLAK swatches to follow soon.

Also, I believe on Sunday Feb. 26th, Michael's at Eubank & I-40 is having their charity assembly of swatches into afghans . Check with the store for details.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

I'm supposed to be spinning there somewhere but I haven't gotten a confirmation yet. We'll probably be there anyway though.

12:23 PM  
Blogger jeannie said...

The knitters are going to be in the zoo part but other than that I don't know. I'll see you probably.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home