jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Joel's Socks Are Done. Finally!








Hooray! I finished Joel's second sock. I'll have to look back and see when I started these puppies. I imagine I'll see that it's been more than a year.
Poor Joel - he's really been patient about these. I want to wash them before he wears them. He's not crazy about how the toes look - but I think a good washing and drying will help.
The second sock went much faster than the first, but got put on the back burner for Christmas. Now they're done, hooray!! If they look a little big and strange -they're on my size 6 1/2 feet for the pictures.
My first Project Spectrum thing done as well since they're red.
Knee socks take a LONG TIME. Especially for a tall boy(ooo, sorry,- man: He turned 18 the first).
Is it time for a "blackmail" baby picture?(Hee, hee)
Maybe next time. : )

Update:
Paisley Shaw:
8th Repeat done and life -lined.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Congrats on getting the socks done--hooray! See you tomorrow!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home