jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Own Idea


Ta, Da!!!!
I designed these hats this week. I've gotten good response from people on the bus.
I don't have much more to say today.

I'm planning on knitting tonight with one of the groups here. We'll go to our hostess' house, order take out and knit.

My DD had a choir concert last night for school. It was terrific. She really wants to sing with the women's choir next year. They've been invited to sing at St. John the Divine in New York on a regular basis. [WOW!!!] The choir teacher will be setting that up. Would that be great or What?

I'm going to Sedona next week for a mini-vacation. Can't wait. There's a yarn shop in Sedona I'll be checking out. Of course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home