jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nothing Much, Mostly Pictures.

Today is Jacy's 13th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(She's the cutie on the left.) ; )


It's raining! Actual drops from the sky! I don't know how long it'll last, but IT IS WELCOME.

Looking back at the Sedona trip, it was so nice to get away for a few days. It wasn't what my friend expected, I know, but it was still fun.

I got an added bonus -my back and neck that had plagued me for months didn't hurt after lying out on Bell Rock for 6+ hours and sitting at the river below Cathedral Rock for 6+ hours. Neck and back are STILL good, thank you. Thank you, Annie, and thank you, Sedona.

I found some ladder ribbon at LYS to make the poncho that Annie saw in Sedona, but I can't find the same stuff. My neuroses are rearing their ugly heads - it won't look the same; it won't feel right; she won't like it. Stop it, Jeannie, you're in recovery. It's alright.

That'a all for now. I have to take my summer crochet class paperwork to Continuing Ed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home