jeannie's hands at work

Knitting, crocheting, other handwork, and personal.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I blinked and it's the middle of September!


Ok - I'll start with the picture. Jacy, my darling daughter is in the middle. There's a better picture of her, but I have to get it from her friend and copy it.

I can't believe how September is flashing by. I have 2 prs of socks on the needles, 3 shawls, and I'm teaching 3 classes.




Spinning wheel lust:
I want, I want -
this: The Robin Wheel Deluxe with Lazy Kate. Oooooo....Ahhhhhhhhh......









And Oh, My, Gosh - THIS!!!!!!
ISn't it Beautiful?!??? Picture from Spin Off Magazine, Summer 2006

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.But then, the Taos Wool Festival is in a few weeks...... I'll want yarn and roving.... and............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home